Welcome to Bourg-en-Bresse!
The tourist office of Bourg-en-Bresse region welcomes you
In the centre of Bourg-en-Bresse, 2 rue Clavagry (during the work in 6 avenue Alsace Lorraine):
- from Monday to Friday: 10 to 12 am and 2 to 6 pm, on Saturday: 9.30 to 12 am and 2 to 5.30 pm (from September 25th to June 15th)
- from Monday to Saturday: 9.30 to 12.30 am and 2 to 6.30 pm (from June 16th to September 24th)
- on Sundays: 9.30 am to 1.30 pm from July 1st to September 24th.
- Closed on 24th and 31st December
In Montrevel-en-Bresse, place de la Grenette:
- Tuedays from 9 to 12 am and 2 to 5.30 pm
- Fridays from 9 to 12 am and 2 to 4.30 pm
- Closed during Christmas and New Eve French holidays
In Saint-Trivier de Courtes, Espace de la Carronnière – 58 route de Chalon :
In Saint-Etienne du Bois, in the Ecomusée – Maison de Pays en Bresse during its opening hours from April 1st to October 31st:
- from Tuesday to Saturday 10 to 12.30 am and 1.30 to 5 pm (closed on Wednesday afternoon except in July and August)
- on Sundays and bank holidays from 2 to 6 pm
For some events or during high season, you’ll meet our team on outdoor welcoming desks.
Any information? Send us a mail!
- tourist information
- gitfts shop
- guided tours for individual and groups
- organizing tailor-made stays for groups
- helping with the organization of seminars and congresses
- preserving and organizing guided visits of the apothecary shop
- contribution to local development
- promotion of the destination
To know more about the role of a tourist board (video in French):
Some parters to help you
Bourg-en-Bresse tiyourist office works with many partners:
- Aintourisme, in charge of tourism development for Ain region
- Rhône-Alpes tourisme, in charge of tourism development for Auvergne & Rhône-Alpes region
- the city of Bourg-en-Bresse
- the comunity of Bourg-en-Bresse
- Many associations and labels operating in tourism
Please find more partners who can help you to organize your holidays.
Bourg-en-Bresse tourist office is an association composed of professionals, elects and people interested in tourism.
The director heads a team divided in 3 departments: