A solidarity action!
Beyond this economic dimension, another meaning is given to this event, which is for the first time, united and committed to the association RÊVES (grant the dreams of children and adolescents very seriously ill - www .reves.fr)
For its 5th edition, which will take place from June 28 to August 31, 2018, the Biennale "Les Ain'Pertinentes "offers itself a new youth. New organizing association, new concept, this tourist, cultural and fun event returns to its fundamentals who made his success: "LE POULET DE BRESSE".
• 20 monumental works representing chickens, placed on a pedestal, offering impressive and imposing proportions.
• 15 works of street art (5 artists - Theme of their works: "Gourmandise".
A traveling tourist route will allow the public to discover thirty works at the option of a walk or bike ride between Bourg-en-Bresse train station and the royal monastery of Brou.
The discovery will continue at eight tourist sites around Bourg-en-Bresse.
- Attignat (entrance to the greenway)
- Malafretaz (Tonic Plain Base)
- Saint Trivier-de-Courtes (Forest Farm)
- Coligny (city center)
- Cuisiat (Leisure Center of the Pine Barn)
- Saint Etienne-du-Bois (Ecomuseum)
- Saint Martin-du-Mont (city center)
- Buellas (city center)