Welcome to Bourg-en-Bresse!
The tourist office of Bourg-en-Bresse Agglomération welcomes you:
- from Monday to Friday: 10 to 12 am and 2 to 6 pm, on Saturday: 9.30 to 12 am and 2 to 5.30 pm (from the 3rd weekend of September to June 15th)
- from Monday to Saturday: 9.30 to 12.30 am and 2 to 6.30 pm (from June 15th to the 3rd weekend of September)
- on Sundays: 9.30 am to 1.30 pm from July 1st to the 3rd weekend of September.
Any information? Send us a mail!
- tourist information
- gitfts shop
- guided tours for individual and groups
- organizing tailor-made stays for groups
- helping with the organization of seminars and congresses
- preserving and organizing guided visits of the apothecary shop
- contribution to local development
- promotion of the destination
To know more about the role of a tourist board (video in French):
Quality, you and us
As tourism professionnals, we are committed to bring an optimal service to each customer, in a process of constant improvement.
Our long-term quality policy is reconized by several labels. The tourist office of Bourg-en-Bresse Agglomération is ranked FIRST CATEGORY according to the reference table in force since 2012. It also has the state-guaranteed brand QUALITE TOURISME-TM and now aims at the TOURISME ET HANDICAP label.
Some parters to help you
Bourg-en-Bresse tiyourist office works with many partners:
- Aintourisme, in charge of tourism development for Ain region
- Rhône-Alpes tourisme, in charge of tourism development for Auvergne & Rhône-Alpes region
- the city of Bourg-en-Bresse
- the agglomeration of Bourg-en-Bresse
- Cap3B, in charge of the economic development
- Many associations and labels operating in tourism
Please find more partners who can help you to organize your holidays.
Bourg-en-Bresse tourist office is an association composed of professionals, elects and people interested in tourism.
The director heads a team composed by 11 employees divided in 3 departments: